First time use
After installing the app, you will have an empty list. Start by entering a new dummy location:
- Push the red ‘+’ sign and add a test location to try out the app.
- Write a text on the first line (the header), and push ‘OK’.
- Then add a txt at the second (subtitle) line followed by ‘OK’.
- Make sure you have a good GPS reading, this normally requires that you are outdoor. The circular sign at the top of the page is active when searching for the GPS signal.
- Push the ‘add photo’ button. This opens the camera, take a photo, and push ‘OK’ to confirm the photo.
- Then push ‘Done’.
You will now have the first registration in the list.
The ‘LIST’ shows all the records stored. The list shows the distance from where you are to the locations. The beacon status indicate the proximity to a beacon or the time since last contact.
All registered locations in the ‘LIST’ can be shown in a map.