First time use
After installing the app, you will have a empty list. Start by entering a new (dummy) location:
- Press the blue ‘+’ sign and add a test location to try out the app.
- Write a text on the first line (the header), and push ‘OK’ (or 'enter' symbol).
- Then add a txt at the second (Note) line followed by ‘OK’.
- Make sure you have a good GPS reading, this normally requires that you are outdoor.
- Push the ‘add photo’ button. This opens the camera, take a photo, and push ‘OK’ to confirm the photo.
- Then push ‘Done’.
You will now have the first registration in the list.